Tre Olive produces oils, spreads, vinegars and soaps using olives from their centuries-old groves in the Calabria region of Italy.
The company provided Food Manufacturing with a vast spread of their organically farmed olive-based products to test.
Four different types of olive oil were sampled: two unadulterated, one lemon and one chili flavored.
We also enjoyed four spreads, including olive tapenade, pesto, chili pepper and “Bruschetta Calabrese.”
We generally really enjoyed the flavors, though the chili pepper spread … hurt.
Not only does Tre Olive produce fantastic oils and spreads for purchase, you can take it one step further.
The company allows customers to “adopt” an olive tree.
Olives are then harvested from the section of the grove you adopted and used in your own custom oils.
Whichever olives produced the oils we sampled were top-notch.
Check out other Taste Tests:
- Trü Frü Hyper-Chilled Chocolate-Covered Fruit
- Mocktail Party
- Oat & Hemp Gelato from Wonderlab’s Doozy Pots
- Bud Light Seltzer Ugly Sweater Pack
- Unique Snacks' Pretzels
- NotMilk's Plant-Based Milk Alternative
- Clean Energy Smoothie Packs
- Brave Good Kind Chicken Bars
- Turkey Dinner Candy Corn
- Arby’s Fries-Flavored Vodka
- Mikesell's Potato Chips
- Nestle’s Nut Butter Bombs
- Grey Poupon Wine
- Nerd Focus
- RED Chocolate
- Turkey & Gravy Soda
- 4505 Butcher’s Snack Sticks
- Organic Green Chili & Salsa
- Shine Water
- Mac & Cheese Ice Cream