Food Manufacturing provides a complete portfolio of integrated marketing solutions with online products, video production, digital magazine delivery, single and multi-sponsored e-newsletters, daily newsletters, resource guides, and sponsored webcasts that enable you to reach and sell to these key buyers in the plant operations market.
Food Manufacturing provides breaking news on recalls, safety and quality control, articles on the latest operational trends and best maintenance practices, as well as new product information to help in making informed purchasing decisions on capital equipment, packaging, software, automation and more.
Our dedicated editorial staff uses numerous industry resources to keep the site constantly updated with the latest and most relevant content on all the topics, critical issues, and market sectors relevant to the marketplace. The most vital and engaging of this information is then deployed to our valued readership via our daily Today in Food Manufacturing newsletter.
We're happy to accept and review potential contributions for Food Manufacturing. Contributions are welcome from anyone with expertise or insight into the industry.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Contributor Guidelines should be considered when submitting articles for review.
- Submissions should be no more than 1,000 words.
- Each submission should include the author name, title and affiliation.
- Please include a headshot of the author.
- Exclusive pieces will be given priority, so please let us know if your article has previously been published elsewhere.
- Submissions should be written with an industry-wide perspective and not be promotional for any one product or company. Any promotional language will be edited.
- We reserve the right to edit the piece as we see fit, but we’re also happy to pass on a final draft to the author before it appears on the site.
- Because we publish new content every day, there’s no hard deadline for submission. However, we do reserve the right to publish the piece in accordance with our production cycle.
If you are having trouble with this site, please send an email to email@example.com explaining your problem, and we'll reply with answers.
199 East Badger Road
Madison, WI 53713