R.A JONES on Sunday introduced the latest addition to its Autoprod Cup Filling product line — the Autoprod CF-400 — at PACK EXPO International 2018. Completely redesigned with the hygienic operation manufacturing companies demand, the Autoprod CF-400 also has new features engineered to provide greater flexibility and lower total cost of ownership.
“The Autoprod CF-400 was developed in response to a market need for better filling solutions. The result is a 3-A certified machine with maintenance friendly stations, tool-less changeovers, and precise operations, all of which will lead to greater overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) for our customers”, said Nate Smith, Manager of Innovation Engineering at R.A JONES.
The Autoprod CF-400 is an in-line cup filling machine available in 5-, 6- or 8-lane configurations with production speeds up to 900 cups per minute. Other enhancements on the Autoprod CF-400 that will be on display at Pack Expo Chicago at booth S-2501 include:
- Extended frame with room for two fillers
- Pulsed light cup and lid sterilization
- Cup and lid vision inspection system for quality assurance
- Patent pending sealed rotary drive mechanisms that are easy to clean and maintain
- Diving nozzles to reduce splashing and peaking with horizontal cup tracking to increase index rate
- Belt drive for pockets instead of traditional chain design to provide better precision, reduce maintenance and adjustments needed to stations
R.A JONES www.rajones.com