It takes a proactive team to ensure that a brand is continuously evolving, meeting consumer demands and staying ahead of the competition. This fall, PACK EXPO International 2016 (McCormick Place, Chicago; Nov. 6–9), North America’s largest processing and packaging event, will serve as a hub for innovation across a wide range of industries. Owned and produced by PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, PACK EXPO International — and the co-located Pharma EXPO — will feature more than 2,500 suppliers exhibiting the latest equipment and materials for an expected 50,000 attendees.
To help food brand owners, processors, and manufacturers more easily navigate the 1.15 million net square feet of exhibit space and locate the solutions and suppliers they need, PACK EXPO International includes industry-specific pavilions and features such as the Food Safety Summit Resource Center, The Processing Zone and more.
Regardless of the market segments you serve, you’ll find plenty to help you reach your business goals:
- The Reusable Packaging Pavilion (Upper Lakeside Center), sponsored by the Reusable Packaging Association, will help manufacturers find ways to cut costs, reduce environmental impact and gain supply-chain efficiencies. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear directly from organizations that switched to reusables and talk to exhibitors about ways to reduce waste, protect products, boost bottom line and more. Whether you are looking to newly invest in reusable packaging or get more out of assets you already own, this pavilion is an excellent place to start.
- The Containers and Materials Pavilion (Upper North Building) will feature a wide range of materials, containers and cutting-edge printing and labeling to create a strong brand position, enhance shelf presence or extend shelf life with new types of glass, plastic, metal and paperboard materials and containers, state-of-the-art labeling and decorating technologies, and re-sealing technologies. Attendees can also gain inspiration from award-winning designs in the 13th Annual Showcase of Packaging Innovations.
- The Processing Zone (Upper Lakeside) is a hub for processing innovation in mixing, vibrating, conveying, filtering, washing and much more. However, attendees won’t just find technologies to enhance processing efficiency, product quality and food safety in the Processing Zone. Many solutions will be on display throughout the entire show floor.
- There will be an abundance of free educational opportunities at PACK EXPO International. Seminars on breakthrough technologies and techniques with applications in a wide variety of industries will be featured at three Innovation Stage locations (Upper North Building) throughout PACK EXPO alone.
- PMMI U Education and Workforce Development will also provide high quality, professional development and training for manufacturing professionals at all levels to complement in-house technical training. PMMI U aims to educate operators on equipment basics and develop internal trainers and service technicians to deliver professional, organized, repeatable training to reduce downtime and improve productivity. For more details, visit www.pmmi.org/education.
Register for PACK EXPO International today at www.packexpointernational.com. Registration is $30 until October 14, 2016 and will increase to $100 thereafter.