The new SpheRho from Netzsch (Exton, PA) is an agitator bead mill designed for super fine dry grinding. Features include:
- The ability to obtain extremely fine products, combined with high throughput capacities, at low energy consumption levels.
- The ability to be operated on its own, in single passage, or with a NETZSCH InlineStar, a fine classifier.
- Mineral fillers with a particle size of less than 2 µm can be produced when paired with an InlineStar in a grinding/classifying circuit.
- Approximately 400 kW/m3 grinding chamber energy.
- A sturdy design that allows for quick changeover of grinding media and agitator elements, making it easier for maintenance and service.
For more information, visit www.netzsch.com or call 610-561-6257.