According to Automation Products, Inc. – DYNATROL Division (Houston, TX), the Dynatrol Density Systems are designed for the measurement of density, specific gravity, Baumé, percent solids and percent concentration of liquids and slurries. Dynatrol Systems utilize unique vibratory principles to provide continuous measurement in-line or in vessels at process conditions. Excellent results have been achieved on dairy processes including whey, milk, etc. Specifically:
- The Dynatrol Density Cell (model CL-10HY) achieves exceptional accuracy over a wide range of process changes in ambient temperature, pressure, viscosity or flow.
- The Dynatrol Density Cells are weather-tight and explosion-proof.
- There are no motors, bearings, spindles or moving parts to maintain, which provides and ensures a virtually wear-free and long operating life.
- The Dynatrol Digital Density Converter (Series 2000) incorporates an on-board microcontroller, is pre-programmed for simple calibration and arrives ready to use on your application.
- A two-line LCD displays temperature, density, product frequency and status. It has a 4-20MA standard output and a RS-232 two-way communication.