Reston, Va.; May 30, 2017 — An industry always innovating requires a trade association that does the same. PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, continues to evolve to keep pace with the manufacturers it supports, expanding and tailoring its offerings to address the most pressing needs of the packaging and processing industries.
Today PMMI launches its new website, pmmi.org, reflecting all the ways PMMI serves this dynamic industry. As its core purpose, PMMI unites the industry across the supply chain, which is more important than ever given the rapid pace of innovation required to keep up with increasing consumer demands, new regulations and general economic development.
As reflected in the new pmmi.org navigation, PMMI brings the industry together through its three core pillars:
• PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows unites the world of packaging and processing
• PMMI Media Group connects manufacturers to the latest solutions, trends and innovations in packaging and processing year-round
• PMMI Business Drivers equip the makers of packaging and processing technologies with resources to succeed in a global marketplace
The newly designed website makes it easy for visitors to explore each pillar and understand how the offerings can drive business forward. The updated pmmi.org experience is now tailored to the user – so whether you are a PMMI member, an end user or other interested parties the site provides the most relevant information personalized to your needs.
“While our core mission has not changed, PMMI today is not the same association we were a few years ago. We have carefully and thoughtfully expanded to better serve the thriving packaging and processing industries,” says Chuck Yuska, president and CEO, PMMI. “The programs and services we provide through our trade shows, media group and business drivers are more robust than ever, so it’s critical that our website be an easy and engaging place to navigate our offerings.”
Some of the specific enhancements to the updated website make it easier than ever to navigate PMMI’s resources, including:
• A “My PMMI” section where you can easily update email preferences and access PMMI’s Business Drivers.
• A new “Sales Agent Directory” where Members can search PMMI’s database of sales agents, providing the ability to add records for download to a “Favorites” section.
• A revamped Business Intelligence Library, with an updated look and easy navigation organized by type of report.
“It’s exciting to have a website that is as dynamic as our organization. PMMI, and the industry we represent, is advancing and now pmmi.org is too,” says Tracy Stout, vice president, Marketing and Communications, PMMI.