The Innovation Stage at PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Pharma EXPO 2015 (Sept. 28–30; Las Vegas Convention Center) will bring together the latest technology and industry leaders in an extensive selection of free educational programming. The full session schedule is now available at packexpolasvegas.com and pharmaexpo.com and is accessible through the PACK EXPO Las Vegas/Pharma EXPO mobile app.
Spotlighting innovations in child-resistant packaging, vision guidance, contaminant detection and belt tracking software as well as the latest consumer trends in snacking, the Innovation Stages offer an unmatched range of insights on the trends and solutions that are transforming the world of processing and packaging.
“The PACK EXPO and Pharma EXPO Innovation Stages provide attendees access to an unparalleled range of cutting-edge processing and packaging technologies and techniques,” says Maria Ferrante, vice president, Education & Workforce Development, PMMI.
- The Next Evolution of Metal Detection
- The Reguatory and Risk Landscape for Flexible Food Packaging
- Child-Resistant Packaging — A Flexible Option
- Innovation for Easy Packaging Machine Automation
- Advantages of Using Robotics and Advanced Sensing Technologies to Automatically Detect Leakers
- Factory Acceptance Tests: One Voice Guidelines for CPGs and OEMs
The Innovation Stages are located on the PACK EXPO Las Vegas show floor in adjacent Booths C-1041, C-1045 and C-1049, and on the Pharma EXPO show floor in Booth N-559. Sessions are 30 minutes long, and start at the top of the hour. Check the schedule for details.