Dynatrol (Houston, TX) offers their Teflon-coated Liquid Level Switch, the CL‐10GH CIP, as part of their high, intermediate and low point level detector line for liquids or slurries. Features include:
- NEMA 4X washdown rated for the food and beverage industry. Applications can include fruit juices, vegetable juices, plant-based waters, fructose, corn syrup, sugar liquor, oils and slurries.
- Rugged construction with a sensitive transmission of vibration energy.
- According to Dynatrol, pairing it with the EC-501A(G) Control Unit can help increase stability by eliminating variances of direct input power.
- A design with no moving parts, floats, diaphragms or packing glands to deteriorate.
- Explosion Proof, CSA NRTL/C-approved for Class 1, Group D, Division 1 Class 2, Groups E, F and G.
- A pressure rating of 3,000 PSIG at 100 degrees Fahrenheit and a temperature rating of 300 degrees Fahrenheit.