Frazier & Son (Conroe, TX) recently unveiled their new line of Incline Conveyors featuring:
- Stainless steel construction.
- A quick release fold-out side board and belt lifter system for toolless washdown.
- Availability in horizontal, incline and Z-shape configurations.
- An easy-to-clean design, including a belt with sealed edges, the elimination of tubing, hollows and harborage points, continuously welded standoffs and seams, hinged belt guides, and the minimal use of fasteners.
- Continuous carry-way supports maintains control of the belt, and the positive drive belting and dynamic guides help improve reliability.
- Belt options include low temperature materials, straight or scoop cleats, corrugated sidewalls, guarding and enclosure options, drum or gear motor drives, as well as clean-in-place configurations.