Fortress Technology (Toronto, ON) offers their Interceptor metal detector for wet food inspection. Features include:
- Specifically designed to inspect meat, poultry and seafood, cheese, desserts, ready meals, bakery items and fortified cereals.
- The ability to remove background interference to negate false positive readings in wet and conductive products.
- By splitting and simultaneously analyzing the low-frequency and high-frequency signal, the Interceptor can differentiate between the signal generated by the product as a result of moisture, mineral or metal contaminant.
- Units can be placed in different locations on production and packing lines, including apertures customized to a given conveyor.
- Learns and recalls the signature of any given product with just one pass.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet connections can be used to collect data.