Fluke Process Instruments (Everett, WA) offers their Thermalert 4.0 infrared spot pyrometer for automatic, noncontact temperature measurement. Features and benefits include:
- Can be used in temperatures ranging from -40 to 4,082 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The series comprises 13 models with dedicated sensors for metals, glass, plastics, paper and food products.
- A choice of optics for long and short distances.
- Real-time background temperature compensation and laser aiming.
- DataTemp Multidrop system software supports remote configuration, monitoring, field calibration and firmware updates.
- Two-wire loop-powered RS-485 and analog outputs. Up to 32 devices can be connected as part of an RS485 network.