Endress+Hauser (Greenwood , IN) introduces Cleanfit CPA875 and CPA871 sensor assemblies that allow pH, ORP, oxygen and NIR sensors to be installed or removed during operation. By moving the sensor from the measuring position to a service position, these retractable assemblies allow the sensor to be cleaned, calibrated, or replaced without interrupting the process.
The Cleanfit CPA875 features:
- Protection against contamination in accordance with international standards including EHEDG, ASME BPE, FDA, ATEX Directive 94/9/EC, CE/PED, EC VO 1935/2004 and Biological Reactivity (USP Class VI).
- Assemblies, along with their service chambers and process adapters, are certified by EHEDG, so residual media is not only destroyed, but also removed completely from the service chamber and the sealing surface.
- Single or dual service chambers.
- Seals, process connections, and couplings that make it suitable for use in food, pharmaceutical, life sciences, and specialty chemical applications.
The CPA871 features:
- Applicability in the water/wastewater and chemical industries.
- ATEX and CE/PED standards, in pneumatic operating mode.
Both sensor assemblies include:
- Stainless steel materials for contact with the process medium.
- EDPM/FMP or Viton/FFKM seals.
- Immersion tube, process connection, and service chamber available in stainless steel, titanium, Alloy C22, PEEK, or PVDF.
- A manual drive with a self-retaining thread to hold the sensor in any intermediate position to be used for process pressures up to 116 psi, or
- A pneumatic drive for process pressures up to 232 psi.