Tolomatic (Hamel, MN) ERD hygienic all-stainless-steel electric cylinders are designed to IP69k rating specifications for clean-in-place, high-temperature, high-pressure caustic wash downs. Features include:
- Availability with a 3A- and USDA-approved option to meet requirements for over-food production in meat (livestock), poultry and dairy processing.
- Roller screw and ball screw options.
- Forces that range up to 7,868 lbf (35.6 kN).
- Stroke lengths up to 40 inches (1,016 mm).
- Speeds to 40 in/sec (1,473 mm/sec).
- A design that eliminates the need for actuator guarding fixtures.
- Compatibility with a variety of third-party servo motors suitable for hygienic food processing.
- Mounting in-line with the actuator or in a reverse-parallel configuration.
For more information, visit http://www.tolomatic.com/.