At International Powder & Bulk Solids Expo 2016, held from May 3rd through the 5th at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, VAC-U-MAX (Belleville, NJ) will present process automation and industrial vacuum cleaning systems and solutions for handling more than 10,000 various powders and bulk ingredients in the food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, pet food, dairy, chemical and petrochemical industries at Booth 1621.
VAC-U-MAX systems are engineered for the application, incorporating application expertise in dilute or dense phase vacuum conveying, dilute or dense phase positive pressure conveying, multi-ingredient handling, mechanical conveying, and batch weighing.
Additionally, VAC-U-MAX will feature NFPA-compliant continuous-duty industrial vacuum cleaning equipment for fine powders and combustible dusts, with industrial vacuums featuring continuous bagging options that eliminate fugitive dust clouds or operator exposure to dusts.
The VAC-U-Max Product Line Includes:
- Continuous Bulk Material Handling Systems
- Sanitary Powder-Handling Receivers for Food, Dairy, Pharma and Nutraceutical Applications
- Bulk Bag Loading / Unloading System
- NFPA-Compliant Industrial Vacuum Cleaning Systems
An expert at combustible dust handling, VAC-U-MAX industrial vacuum cleaning systems are available for a range of applications. Models on display include:
- Model 850: Continuous-Bagging Vacuum Cleaning System for Fine Powders
- The VAC-U-MAX Model 850 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner is designed to reduce operator exposure to fine powders and dusts, improving material handling of dusty debris. This continuous-duty vacuum is equipped with a continuous bagging system that eliminates dumping of a drum or rigid collection container. Closed bags prevent dust clouds, with unit containing a unique filter cleaning system that eliminates the need for compressed air and solenoid controls.
- Model 40012: Air-Powered Vacuum Cleaner for Fine Powders
- Vacuum cleaner features pulse-jet filter cleaning system for Class II, Division 2 environments. The 55-gallon air-powered unit is completely grounded and bonded, meeting NFPA 70 requirements. VAC-U-MAX air-powered vacuums do not use electricity and do not generate heat, meeting the definition of an “intrinsically safe system”.
- Model 1020: Continuous-Duty Industrial Vacuum for High Volume Recovery
- Unit features a powerful positive displacement pump designed for high volume recovery (up to 6 tons per hour), with continuous-duty vacuum production easily meeting even the toughest recovery challenges. Vacuum is very powerful yet portable, making it a versatile tool that can be used anywhere. Large rubber tires and unidirectional castor wheel make the 1020 easily maneuvered by a single operator. Noise levels are below OSHA standard.
- Model 1040: Central Vacuum Cleaning System for Use by Up to 3 Operators
- Compact central industrial vacuum cleaning system engineered for 100% more suction power. System supports use by up to 3 operators at one time. Flexible design optimized for indoor installation, longer vacuuming times and filter life. Unit is available in 10HP or 15HP, and features a quiet positive displacement pump with pulse filter cleaning and HEPA filtration. The plug-and-play design offers full UL-Certified control panel.
To register for a complimentary expo pass, visit www.vac-u-max.com/PowderShow.