Company’s new spring assist door was adapted as a cost-effective option for dock doors and internal doors that do not endure heavy forklift traffic and high wind loads. The door has a rugged centrifugal latching mechanism that allows the door to be stopped at any position and released from both sides.
The door features:
- Impact-resistant fiberglass wind bars
- A durable internal custom torsion spring
- An exclusive interior chain-pull quick-release feature
- Availability in a variety of manual and motorized operations.
- Modular web construction with replaceable panels available in vinyl, mesh, and clear PVC
Goff’s Enterprises, Inc., www.goffdoors.com