The Anderson Dahlen sanitary belt conveyors are designed to provide a durable, easy-to-clean piece of equipment. The units are available in belt widths from 12" to 60" and can meet FDA and 3A standards. Features include:
- All stainless steel, continuously welded frame construction.
- Cantilevered support structure allows easy belt removal from one side of the conveyor.
- Stainless steel machined pulleys with optional drive pulley lagging available.
- All bearings have corrosion-resistant housings and are lubed/sealed for life.
- Tail pulley assembly includes quick release take-ups with tracking adjustment.
- Drive options include motorized pulley, shaft mounted gear motors, timing belt or chain drive.
- Belting material is selected based on the application.
- Return idler pulleys are removable for cleaning or maintenance.