Company's antimicrobial cable eliminates more than 99% of bacteria, fungus and mold. The cable is ideal for washdown areas, canning or bottling process lines and conveyor systems. The cable offers safe and effective solutions for electrical wiring in dark and humid environments, ensuring reliable operations that can save a facility thousands of dollars and shutdowns due to visual inspection failures.
- Eliminates more than 99% of bacteria including E. Coli and Salmonella and fungus including Aspergillus
- Becomes effective within 24 hours of exposure
- Contains a silver ion based antimicrobial additive
- Long-term and broad-spectrum protection from bacteria, mold and fungus
- Uses a proprietary jacket compound that provides excellent resistance to harsh chemicals
- Resists damage from cutting and abrasion while maintaining flexibility
TPC Wire & Cable Corp., www.tpcwire.com