Company introduced two new Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to its industry-recognized DataFlex® product line. The new DataFlex 6320 and DataFlex 6420 are designed to address a range of flexible packaging and labeling applications in the snack foods, bakery, meat and poultry, confectionery and other markets.
- DataFlex 6320 is available in both 32mm and 53mm print width formats
- Designed for low cost of ownership and is ideal for moderate speed applications including vertical form, fill and seal
- DataFlex 6420 offers higher throughput to provide more capability for faster marking applications
- Offered in both 53mm and 107mm print width formats with an application range spaning ultrafast horizontal form, fill, seal and wide format coding applications requiring a significant amount of content
- Patented, clutchless ribbon drive which minimizes ribbon-related downtime due to wrinkling or breakages.
- High capacity 1200 meter ribbon length, which provides up to 9000 more prints compared to competitive 1100 meter ribbons
- Code Assurance to help prevent mistakes, keeping customer production lines productive and ensuring brand integrity
- Large, highly visible color touchscreen interface to simplify the operator’s interactions
Videojet Technologies, www.videojet.eu