Key Technology (Walla Walla, WA) offers their VERYX® BioPrint® digital sorter, with features and benefits that include:
- The ability to combine near infrared (NIR) hyperspectral detection with color cameras in analyzing a richer set of data.
- The ability sort by shape and color grades.
- Ideally suited for sorting walnuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews and other nuts in removing shells, rocks, sticks, glass, plastics, moisture-related defects, insect and other surface damage, as well as rot and mold.
- Can be equipped with front and rear-mounted hyperspectral imaging sensors for all-sided inspection, color cameras, and Key’s Bio Fusion® detection technology that fuses information from both sensor types to uniquely identify and remove a wide range of foreign materials and defects.
- The ability to sort up to eight metric tons of product per hour.
- Embedded software allows users to collect, analyze and access big data off-line and across the enterprise.