Hardy Process Solutions (San Diego, CA) recently unveiled two new UL–rated intrinsically safe weighing indicators. The HI 8100IS and HI8200IS offer features and benefits that include:
- The ability to operate in all Classes, Divisions, and Groups in accordance with U.S. UL, ANSI and CAN standards.
- Power options that include AC line power for permanent installation, or high-performance external rechargeable battery packs that are easy to switch out for recharging.
- Optional serial communication interface delivered over two Fiber Optic ports to bring data out to a Safe Area or to daisy chain the instruments to an optional Remote Display.
- Simplified user interfaces.
- Support for up to four 350-ohm load cells.
- 304 stainless steel construction for washdown environments.