Rite-Hite (Milwaukee, WI) offers their Barrier Glider Cold Storage Door with features that include:
- A bi-parting door design for facilities that require strict environmental control.
- The patented Thermal-Flex Sealing System that provides a heated perimeter sealing design.
- Flexible Iso-Tek panels are 3” thick and rated R-10.
- The trolley assembly is constructed of heavy-gauge round tubing and uses hourglass-shaped rollers so the panel can rotate on the track for impactability. The panels also automatically reverse when they encounter an obstruction.
- Powered by a 1 HP AC motor, the door moves at up to 80”/second when opening and 30”/second when closing.
- Panels range in size from 6’ x 8’ up to 12’ x 20’. Optional 14” by 32” vision panels are also available.
- The Rite-Hite Graphic User Interface control panel with a 7” LCD touchscreen interface.