Ingersoll Rand offers their Nirvana variable-speed drive (VSD) oil-free compressor system with features that include:
- Stable pressure, soft-starting and improved part-load efficiency over fixed-speed compressors.
- Less maintenance with virtually unlimited starts and stops in meeting Class 0 specifications in terms of the total oil content, as defined in the ISO 8573-1:2010 standard.
- Lower energy usage in comparison to fixed-speed oil-free rotary compressors.
- A bearing-free Hybrid Permanent Motor with less power degradation than previous models.
- UltraCoat Technology on stainless steel compressor rotors for enhanced durability.
- A control system with an intuitive high-res color display and web-enabled communications.
- Dual-vented stainless steel ring seals.