The Lapp Group (Florham Park, NJ) now offers a series of cables for extreme environments, such as high and low temperatures, aggressive substances, and areas with space and weight issues. The ÖLFLEX HEAT cables feature:
- The ability to maintain electrical and mechanical properties in extreme heat and cold to ensure uninterrupted power in severe conditions.
- Durable materials, including cross-linked polymers, silicone, fluoropolymers, and fiber glass.
- Cross-linked polymer cables that deliver increased thermal resistance, as well as resistance to corrosion, abrasion and a range of operating fluids like solvents and detergents.
- Silicone cables that exhibit hydrolysis and UV resistance.
- Resistance to chemicals.
- Applicability in food and beverage machines, industrial ovens, steel and glass foundries, and industrial machinery.
For more information, visit www.lappusa.com.