The MWF-SGSP-OS Ultra-Sanitary Open Construction Weigh Belt Feeder can provide either a “closed loop” gravimetric control of material feed rate or an “open loop” control for precise convey rate output and totalization of an uncontrolled or intermittent material supply.
Design specifications include:
- Handling a wide range of materials and densities
- Having excellent accuracy and stability
- Sanitary processing due to its all stainless steel construction
- Positive belt tracking, without the use of mechanical devices, thanks to a unique belt tracking system
- Easy access, with a low-maintenance design and no tools disassembly
- Durability and stability under harsh conditions
- Fast belt removal due to a cantilevered frame
Belt velocity is measured from the tail pulley rather than the drive motor, providing a direct measurement of belt speed; this improves both measurement and control of material. The load cell assembly can be easily removed, then reinstalled without re-calibration of the feeder.
Thayer Scale, www.thayerscale.com