The Ystral Conti-TDS brings major efficiencies to the production process by offering powder induction, wetting and then dispersing of an agglomerate-free liquid. The system has improved manufacturing processing of products such as: salad dressings, baby food, milk drinks and others. The system operates dust-free and loss-free. It provides:
- Dust-free powder induction from bags, bulk bags, containers or silos
- Immediate powder wetting and effective dispersion with complete de-agglomeration
- Adaptation to one or several vessels – stationary or mobile – with existing systems installation
- Induction rates up to 800 lbs./min. and shear speed up to 100 ft./sec.
- Clean-in-place without disassembly
- Transfer to storage tanks with the same machine
The unit design is based on an inline dispersing machine. Its rotor stator system transports and disperses liquid with high shear energy resulting in a liquid flow through the dispersing chamber that builds up a high induction vacuum. This vacuum in turn inducts powder with no agglomeration, without emitting dust into the environment or leaving any powder in the bottom of its container, thereby eliminating product waste that so often occurs with powder induction into liquid.
Powder Technologies, Inc., www.powdertechusa.com