Q.E.D. Environmental Systems, Inc. (Dexter, MI) highlighted the Xact Count pneumatic pump cycle counter for monitoring pump performance, maintenance cycles and estimating liquid volumes being pumped. The design monitors water discharge rather than airflow.
- Designed specifically for AP4 landfill remediation pumps
- Capable of monitoring flow on many different applications
- Liquid pulse detecting unit placed in-line between pump and its discharge reservoir or force main
- Requires no external power source
- Digital readout displays number of times pump cycles
- Valve housing, internally located and magnetically integrated poppet and digital display
- All wetted parts of Xact Count are 316 stainless steel
- Seat and poppet are constructed of wear-resistant stainless steel
- Internals of valve have been optimized for maximum debris to pass and for minimal fluid disruption
- Design eliminates need for airline counter and minimizes airline restrictions
- Acts as discharge check valve
- Can be serviced and cleaned in minutes with minimal tools
- Provides high accuracy in conditions where pump submergence is less than or equal to 2/3 of pump depth (AP4).