Fluid Components International (San Marcos, CA) recently unveiled their FLT93C Flow Switch to help provide accurate liquid flow rate measurement for clean-in-place system operational integrity. Features include:
- Stainless steel wetted materials with a standard 20Ra finish, but available in either mechanical polish or electro-polish finishing.
- Support for both skid-mount and stationary clean-in-place (CIP) systems.
- Designed to ensure all process piping and equipment is thoroughly cleaned per ASME BPE standards.
- Monitors the process cleaning solution’s minimum liquid flow rate to ensure it is maintained during the entire cleaning process.
- Operates over a liquid flow range of 0.01 to 3.0 fps with accuracy of ± 0.5 percent.
- Ensures set point accuracy for process temperatures that can vary up to ±100°F (37.8°C).
- Suitable for 0.75" to 4" (19.05 to 101.6 mm) sanitary tubing process lines, and it connects with a secure tri-clamp fitting for easy removal.