AALBORG's (Orangeburg, NY) on-board microprocessor-driven Model DFC Digital Mass Flow Controllers allow users to program, record, analyze, and control flow rates of various gases with a computer via an RS-485 interface (or optional RS-232). Additional features include:
- Programmable for set point, totalizer stop/read, auto zero, flow alarms, and flow configurations.
- An auto tune function that provides control response.
- Self-diagnostic tests that ensure that the unit is in optimum working condition.
- On-board memory that enables controllers to store primary calibration data for up to 10 gases.
- The ability to be calibrated for multiple gases while maintaining the rated accuracy on each.
- Conversion factors for 256 different gases.
- ± 1% FS accuracy at calibration temperature and pressure.
- Digital and analog modes that operate simultaneously.
- Valve override via analog or digital interface.
- Flow set point, measured gas flow, and associated totalizer data scaled directly in engineering units.
- Optional digital display.
For more information, visit www.aalborg.com; or call 845-770-3000.