BinMaster offers their NCR-80 non-contact radar level sensor designed for use in powders and bulk solids. Features include:
- An 80 GHz frequency that focuses the signal in a 4-degree beam angle to avoid the flow stream, internal structure or side wall buildup.
- Reliability at measuring ranges up to 393’ and accuracy within 0.2”.
- CSA Intrinsically Safe Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G approvals for hazardous location use.
- Available in stainless steel swivel flange and a plastic antenna configuration.
- A sealed antenna system that protects against damage or dust buildup.
- Chemical resistant and FDA approved for food and pharmaceutical use.