A-B-C Packaging (Tarpon Springs, FL) recently unveiled their Model 19 packer as an upgrade to hand packing options. Features of the labor-reducing machine include:
- Automatic indexing and accumulating of each product load before sliding it through stainless steel loading funnels and into the shipping case.
- A more compact design translates to a footprint of 75 square feet, including infeed and takeaway conveyors.
- A speed of 15 cases per minute, depending on the product and the pack arrangement.
- A powered infeed with product sensors.
- No case-no load and no product-no load protection.
- Full guarding with see-through panels.
- The ability to handle cartons, shrink-wrapped multipacks, and rigid and semi-rigid containers.