MULTIVAC (Kansas City, MO) recently unveiled their X-Line Thermoform Packaging Machine, which, according to the company, offers a more consistent pack quality and higher level of process speed. Additional features include:
- A comprehensive sensor system and networking with the MULTIVAC Cloud and Smart Services.
- The ability to change package configurations in less than 10 minutes.
- The connection to the MULTIVAC Cloud gives users access to Pack Pilot and Smart Services, which provides a constant connection and up-to-date information on software, film availability, machine settings and other data.
- Comes with X-MAP, a gas flushing process that can be precisely controlled for packing with modified atmosphere.
- The X-Line can be operated through its HMI 3 multi-touch interface that corresponds with the operating logic used by mobile devices. The HMI 3 can also be set up for individual operators.