Emerson (Shakopee, MN) recently introduced the Rosemount CT4215 Food and Beverage Leak Detection system with features and benefits that include:
- Testing of the seal and integrity of every bottle or package on a production line, detecting leaks at a sensitivity as low as 0.3 mm.
- It automatically rejects any defective bottle or package without slowing down production.
- Simplified installation on new and existing lines.
- A compact, self-contained footprint.
- Customizable sampling heads for any package type, including trays, pouches, bags, bottles and boxes.
- Patented QCL laser technology to measure carbon dioxide and other gases.
- A high-flow vacuum pump that draws air from around the package or bottle and delivers it to the measurement cell.