FDA/USDA/3A-Dairy compliant, Water Dog Sliders from LM76 (E. Longmeadow, MA) feature Corro-Slick coated 300 series stainless steel rails and contoured WDX Polymer blocks. Additional features include:
- The ability to be washed down with aggressive chemicals and caustic foaming agents.
- An operating temperature range from -400° to +180°F.
- The ability to be used dry, submerged in liquids, and in refrigerated and frozen environments.
- A hard Rc78 Corro-Slick coating applied to the 300 series SS rails for corrosion and wear resistance.
- Applicability in packaging, food processing, pharmaceutical, bio-pharma, bottling, medical, and dairy industries.
- Availability in two sizes, WD1 and WD2.
The WD1 rail and block assemblies feature:
- An assembly footprint of 1.02” x 1” inch high.
- Standard off-the-shelf rail lengths of 12”, 24”, 36” and 48”.
- Custom lengths of 157” are available.
- A design that is 1” (W) x 0.75” (H) x 4” (L) with two SS anchors threaded for 1/4-20 screws.
- Rails are drilled on 3.15 inch centers.
- Rails designed for side loads up to 179 lbs and vertical compression loads of 89 lbs.
The WD2 rail and block assemblies feature:
- A measurement of 1.57” x 1.125” high.
- Standard off-the-shelf rail lengths are 12”, 24”, 36” and 48”.
- Custom lengths to 122” are available.
- A 1.50” (W) x 1” (H) x 5.25” (L) with four SS anchors threaded for 1/4-20 screws.
- Rails are drilled on 3.15 inch centers and are designed for side loads up to 258 lbs and vertical down loads of 178 lbs.
For additional information, visit http://www.lm76.com; or call 413-525-4166.