The AquaPruf Vertical Belt Conveyor from Dorner Mfg. (Hartland, WI) is engineered to move bulk products in straight-up 90° sanitary applications. Featuring Vertical Belt Technology, the AquaPruf Vertical Belt Conveyor comes with a proprietary staggered sidewall belt that provides more pocket capacity than a traditional bucket elevator. The conveyor comes with an open frame design for quick cleaning and more effective product changeover, and is perfect for elevating bulk products and small packages. Features and benefits include:
- Quick belt change in 20 minutes.
- A self-releasing sidewall for improved product release.
- A staggered sidewall that can be individually and easily repaired if damaged.
- A clean-trough sidewall design for improved cleanability.
- An open frame, toolless sanitary design for fast cleaning.
- A drive gearmotor located on the main column outside food drop zone.
- Customizable product sizes available in 25 days or less.
- FDA approved and USDA certified food safe belt material.