Clippard’s (Cincinnati, OH) NPP Series 2-Way pneumatic pinch valves are air-piloted devices designed to open or close tubes for controlling flow of liquids and gases. Features include:
- No areas of dead volume where fluid can become trapped — only the inside of the tubing has contact with the fluid.
- Applicability in drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, wastewater, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and solids handling.
- Normally-Open or Normally-Closed styles.
- Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes).
- The ability to handle whole blood and particulate matter.
- An unobstructed flow path.
- 12” of selected tubing.
- A variety of replaceable tubing sizes and materials.
For more information, visit http://www.clippard.com/link/npp-tds; or call 513-521-4261.