RTD Probe Assemblies are designed to operate safely in hazardous areas and are certified to Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D when used with approved zener barrier systems. The unit includes a proven thin film platinum RTD sensing element packaged in a stainless steel probe. Other product features include:
- Threaded process connections
- Sanitary probe configurations featuring surface finishes that comply with 3A Standard 74-03 for food, dairy and beverage applications
- General purpose connection heads
- FDA approved polypropylene head
- Range capability of -60 to 500°F causes the upper rollers to operate in the opposite direction. The forks slide under the slip sheet without disturbing the product. The tine can also place the product on the sheet and withdraw on top and bottom.