The 2300Na sodium analyzer is designed for use in pure water treatment and power generation. Features include:
- Fully automatic, unattended calibration assures reliable operation while saving time.
- Reagent addition confirmation by pH to assure consistent measurement results.
- Convenient grab sample measurement for additional samples and quality control checks from other areas of the plant.
- Simultaneous display of sodium, adjusted pH, temperature and calibration progress – provides convenient analyzer and sample status at a glance.
- Choice of enclosures: fully enclosed for plant environments or partially-enclosed with accessible controls for clean sample rooms.
- Four analog outputs for sodium, adjusted pH and temperature with choice of scaling to enable full integration into data acquisition or control systems.
METTLER TOLEDO, www.mt.com