Saint-Gobain (Solon, OH) recently unveiled their Versilon SPT-70 FB IB, a new food and beverage dispensing tubing that imparts essentially no taste or odors. In addition to being safe for contact with food, it also features:
- Compliance with FDA, EU and GB food contact regulations.
- A smooth inner surface that reduces the risk of particle entrapment and inhibits protein binding and bacterial growth.
- A braid reinforcement provides for use under elevated working pressures.
- Manufactured with a platinum curing process designed to meet food and beverage sanitary standards.
- Typical applications include coffee and brewed tea dispensing, ice cream and soft-serve dispensing, beer brewing systems, and food and dairy dispensing featuring bottle filling, hot filling and food handling.