This bulk bag filler is equipped with a quick release safety hook option. The hook keeps bulk bag straps firmly in place during filling and automatically detaches with a flip of a switch once the bag is full. The alloy steel hooks are designed with an engineered safety latch that allows operators to load and unload bulk bags easily and securely, eliminating slippage and injuries associated with the manual detachment of heavy bulk bags. Once the bag straps are snapped into place and bulk material loading begins, the frame can be adjusted up or down until the bottom of the bulk bag sits securely on the loading platform. Once filling is complete, the operator uses the integral control panel to engage two pneumatic actuators that simultaneously and quickly release the four bulk bag straps. Powered using available plant air, the actuators allow for a smooth, safe, and easy release of bulk bags; increasing the efficiency of your process and decreasing the risk of operator injuries.
Product features include:
• ProduceS flat-bottomed, stackable bags.
• Forklift pockets for easy transport.
• Available with enhancement options, such as densification and de-aeration.
• Design options for direct feeding from your equipment.
• Accurately fill FIBCs with optional tote or drum filling adapter.
• Available in stainless steel or carbon steel.