Legrand (Syracuse, NY) recently launched its series of 316-Grade Stainless Steel Safety Switches for use in food and beverage processing plants where wash-down/hose-down procedures at extreme temperatures are a daily necessity. Additional features include:
- Available in both standard and sloped-roof designs.
- Water and dust-tight enclosures rated NEMA 4X/12 and IP66/67/69 for protection against high-pressure, high-temperature cleanings
- The corrosion-resistant switches are available in 30A, 60A, 60A HP and 100A configurations.
- Can accommodate up to three sets of auxiliary contacts for control circuit applications.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified for food processing.
- An inability to remove the cover when in ON position.
- High-visibility yellow and red handles that meet OSHA lockout/tagout requirements.