Camfil APC (Jonesboro, AR) offers their Gold Series X-Flo (GSX) industrial dust collection system for toxic, nuisance and combustible food dusts including fine, fibrous and heavy dust loads. Features and capabilities include:
- The collection of airborne dust particles to provide a clean work environment and prevent cross-contamination of food products.
- Food dust capture at its source using stainless steel pickup hoods at each production station, or by directly hooking to batch mixers or high-velocity slot hoods behind weigh stations that prevents dust from travelling throughout the facility.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, NFPA and ATEX standards.
- Additional explosion protection options include isolation valves, integrated safety monitoring filters and fire-retardant filter cartridges.
- Modular construction for handling airflows up to 6,000 cubic feet per minute using four HemiPleat Gold Cone filter cartridges.