A-B-C Packaging Machine Corp. (Tarpon Springs, FL) offers their Model 19 packer for pet food manufacturers looking to automate their hand packing lines. Features include:
- Automatic indexing of each product load before sliding it through stainless steel loading funnels into the shipping case.
- Only one operator is needed to open cases and place them on the case packing funnel.
- The machine occupies 75 square feet, including infeed and takeaway conveyors to help maximize plant floor space.
- Can run at speeds of up to 15 cases per minute.
- Powered infeed with product sensors, full guarding with see-through panels, easy access operator controls, and a product takeaway conveyor.
- Can packs cartons, shrink-wrapped multipacks, rigid and semi-rigid containers into RSC, HSC and display cases.