OLFA (Rosemont, IL) recently unveiled their SK-14 Rounded-Tip Stainless Steel Knife. Features include:
- 100 percent stainless steel composition.
- A rounded tip to reduce potential contamination from broken blades.
- The steel body makes the tool metal detectable.
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation.
- An open-blade channel for easier cleaning.
- A slip-resistant handle that notches at the base to help improve grip and control.
- A wider blade actuator lets users reveal the self-retracting blade more easily.