Bex (Ann Arbor, MI) has announced the TWK Series nozzles for cleaning and rinsing applications. Bex TWK nozzles have a self-rotating head, and provide true 360° spray coverage in a compact assembly. They can be installed in any orientation, and are ideal for vessels up to 10’ (3 meters) in diameter. Additional features include:
- The ability to operate up to 100 psi and 180°F.
- Concentrated, higher impact spray moves over a smaller target area; large droplets from the two-slot design carry farther, delivering maximum impact on the target.
- A self-cleaning and self-lubricating design.
- The slot design doesn’t plug unless a piece of debris larger than the slot becomes lodged in it.
- Sediment that gathers at the ends of the slots is pushed through by the fluid rushing past.
- Disassembly for cleaning is fast, and the keyed ball can only be installed in the correct orientation.
- Construction is 316 stainless steel, Kynar, Teflon, and polypropylene; other materials are available.
- A stainless-steel hitch pin.
- Applicability in dairies, breweries, food processors, as well as at manufacturers of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
For more information, call 734-389-0464; or visit www.bex.com.