Chogori (China) has developed a series of sealed M8 connectors for the process control market. Features include:
- Applicability in automation, packaging, material handling, and food & beverage applications.
- Availability in IP67-rated versions.
- A screw-locking, waterproof design.
- Protection against vibration, liquids, dust and other materials.
- Plastic housings that are resistant to chemicals.
- Contact pins made of copper alloy with gold over nickel plating for mechanical stability.
- A brass connector body and cable that are overmolded. Variations ranging from 3 to 4 contacts.
- A rated current of 3 Amps.
- A rated voltage of 30V or 60V.
- An operating temperature from -40° to 85°C.
For more information, visit http://www.chogori-tech.com/m8.html.