TILLAMOOK, Ore. — Tillamook County Creamery Association, the cooperative behind one of the fastest growing dairy brands in the U.S., announced its entry into a new product category with the addition of frozen macaroni & cheese and frozen pizza to its growing product line.
Tillamook Mac & Cheese and Crispy Stone-Fired Pizzas feature crave-able, chef-inspired recipes, so you can enjoy a premium, restaurant-quality meal made with Tillamook Cheese, fresh from the oven to your table. Like all Tillamook products, the new frozen meals are made with the same care, quality and ingredients that deliver the bold taste customers expect from the brand.
"Get ready for a totally different eating experience from Tillamook with our new Mac & Cheese and Crispy Stone-Fired Pizzas," said Josh Archibald, executive chef of culinary development, TCCA. "Our new products truly spotlight and celebrate our bold, award-winning cheeses. The entire culinary team worked hard to create these recipes, so they taste like a meal you'd enjoy at the Tillamook Creamery – now in the comfort of your own home."
Tillamook Mac & Cheese brings together al dente jumbo macaroni noodles, creamy sauces, distinctive toppings and Tillamook's award-winning cheeses. The time-tested aging process of Tillamook Cheddar creates an increasingly complex and delicious flavor that fans love. Available in single-serve and multi-serve sizes, you can't go wrong with three family-friendly flavor varieties, including:
- Classic Cheddar: Based on the beloved recipe served at the Tillamook Creamery, each bite is filled with a creamy sauce of Tillamook aged medium and sharp cheddar cheeses topped with even more Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese and the welcome crunch of crushed pretzel and herbs.
- Sharp Cheddar & Uncured Bacon: A velvety sauce of Tillamook aged sharp white cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese is topped with even more Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese, uncured bacon bites and crispy onions.
- Cheddar & Hatch Chile: A smooth sauce made of Tillamook aged sharp white cheddar and jack cheeses is topped with even more Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese, Hatch green chilies and crispy cornbread crumbles.
"At the Tillamook Creamery, we serve the most decadent Mac & Cheese you've ever enjoyed," said Steve Marko, senior director of research & development, TCCA. "It's become a staple on our menu and folks travel from miles around to get a taste – to say it's a fan favorite is an understatement. We couldn't be more excited to bring that very special, sought-after recipe to the masses with our new line of Mac & Cheese."
Tillamook Crispy Stone-Fired Pizza makes cheese the hero with a trio of Tillamook cheeses, including our award-winning medium yellow cheddar, whole-milk mozzarella, and Monterey Jack. Together, the cheeses bring serious flavor when paired with premium toppings all atop a crispy stone-fired crust. Share with your family, or enjoy on your own, the pizzas are available in four flavor varieties, including:
- Cheesy Uncured Pepperoni: Uncured pepperoni floats over three cheeses with a savory red sauce.
- Three Cheese: There's nothing plain about it! Enjoy a melty three-cheese blend atop a delicious red sauce.
- Three Cheese Supreme: Kick it up a notch with uncured pepperoni and Italian sausage sprinkled with peppers and onions, all over a blend of cheese.
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken: Chopped white-meat chicken, red onions and cilantro are sprinkled over a trio of cheese with tangy BBQ sauce.
Tillamook Mac & Cheese is available now at select Target and Walmart locations, and Tillamook Crispy Stone-Fired Pizza will be available in October at select retail locations.