Green Cubes Technology (Kokomo, IN) has introduced new Lithium SAFEFlex Chargers to complement its Lithium SAFEFlex Batteries designed for the material handling industry. The chargers are available in 15 kW and 30 kW models. Each model supports up to three simultaneous charging ports and performs voltage auto-detect for each of the charging ports. Efficient charging of multiple trucks can lower utility costs. Additional features include:
- Multiple outputs and automatic voltage detection via CAN communication.
- Universal AC power input.
- A touchscreen display.
- Remote management with embedded IoT for real-time updates of each charge session.
- Availability with 1, 2 or 3 outputs to charge 24, 36, 48, 72, 80 and 96 Volt Lithium-ion batteries.
- An operating temperature range from -4°F to 122°F.
For more information, visit https://greencubestech.com/product/lithium-safeflex-chargers-fbc-series/.