Southworth (Portland, ME) offers their PalletPal Inverter for fully loaded pallets. Features include:
- An alternative to manual restacking.
- Two double-acting hydraulic cylinders that securely clamp the load.
- The clamping mechanism features user-adjustable pressure control to assure that lighter loads will not be crushed.
- A five-button momentary contact pushbutton is used to engage the clamp and rotate the load either clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- A 3.2 HP motor rotates the load on a heavy-duty turret bearing.
- Three standard models are available, with the largest accommodating loads measuring up to 48” x 48” x 84” and weighing up to 4,400 lbs.
- Applications can include shipping and receiving processes, swapping from in-house to shipping pallets or slipsheets, or to deal with damage to pallets or goods, broken boards or boxes/bags hit by forks.
- The ability to turn inventory for freshness or to prevent mixtures from separating or settling.