Happy Holidays from the IEN team.
To celebrate this final day in the office, and the tedious attempts to look busy whenever the boss refills his coffee, we put together a look at our favorite moments from 2016.
Top Moments from David Mantey:
- The seagull drone.
- Snakify-ing everything.
- The 2.2 MW motor test.
- The new J750 3D printer.
- The models at RAPID 2016.
- The 3D-printed chain link that lifted the car.
- The Maglev sled that shattered the speed record.
- When 57-year-old Chris King received a double hand transplant three years after he lost them in a tragic industrial accident.
Top Moments from Anna Wells:
- When Elle magazine and car manufacturer SEAT launched the “car for women.”
- RoboMow – the robot mower that doesn’t work that well.
- Omar coming - the dog cameo.
- When Lyft’s CEO said cars were on their way out.
Top Moments from Jeff Reinke:
- The amazing new Corvette design.
- Incredible ExoSkeleton technology.
- The construction of Camp Century under the ice sheets of Greenland.
- The indestructible Graham.
- The Jacuzzi of Despair.
- Washing machines that could double as an IED.
The IEN editors also want to give a shout-out to the man behind the camera, Eric Sorensen, for his tireless efforts this year.
We’ve had a great run this year and we love your comments. Thank you for your viewership and for supporting IEN Now.
This is IEN Now, we’ll see you in 2016.